Tomorrow is Feb 1,and it will be China's New Year soon.The New Year is a very traditional and important festival in China, so all family have it together.Those who study or work away from home go home to celebrate the festival with their families.They have dinner together and talk about their work,studies and lives.They also talk about their new plans for the new year and their families will give them suggestions and their blessing.
This is the firt time that I can't have the New Year with my family.I will have it lonely in New York, which is in the other half of the earth and it is so far from China.The bell of the New Year is going to ring at once,and I miss my family and friends in China more and more.Perhaps I will not have the New Year with my family in the coming several years when I will study in New York,because the time of school's winter break doesn't coincide with the time of China's New Year. So I think I should learn to accustome to it from now on and I believe I can do it.
I wish my family and friends will be happy and fortunate in the coming year.
1 条评论:
I hope you will find friends to celebrate the holiday with. It is important to do so if you can. If you can't celebrate on the exact day, you can always do so on another day, the spirit of the celebration will be the same. So many students went out last year and found or made their own celebrations... Don't worry!
发表评论