2007年3月16日星期五
A Surprise Test
After 9 days’ spring break, we returned to regular study. This Monday, I came across a big surprise in economics class. When I got to the classroom, I saw an unknown teacher standing in the front of the classroom and just several students in the classroom, I thought the last class hadn’t been over, so I decided to wait for a minute out of the classroom. However, after a while nobody came out from the classroom and other students came into the classroom. I was very strange and also came into the classroom. It was so surprise that the teacher was giving out paper and the girl who has been sitting beside me from the beginning of this term sat there. I immediately thought of that on Saturday evening when I was checking my emails, there were several emails in which some classmates asked about if there would be a test on economic class on Monday. Because I didn’t hear the teacher said we would have a test on Monday, I didn’t pay attention to it and also didn’t review the notebook and textbook. So I immediately put down my bag and went to take a paper from the teacher. When I got the paper, I immediately had a glance at the paper. After glancing my heart fell down because I couldn’t remember the knowledge about these questions after such a long break. There were three questions and I just could do two questions and was not sure that the answer was right. In the test many students said they hadn’t known there would be a test on Monday and were very angry why had the teacher not told us and also were very strange why the teacher didn’t came to the class. The professor of the economics is really not very responsible that he has just taught us several diagrams from the beginning of the term to now and he has a very heavy accent, even native students couldn’t understood what he says. Even unfortunately he said there would be three tests this term and every test would cover one of three. I did so bad in this test and I am very worried it would affect my total grade.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
1 条评论:
It is nice to read your blog.
About your blogger screen shows many website name, section of leaning resource. Would you please tell me how to make it. I don't know how to keep them on favors column.
Wish you good luck on your mid term examination.
发表评论